Calanques trilogy bike tour
A professional and english speaking guide per group of 3 to 12 people.
All year long
This tour can be done all year round. From spring until autumn, swimming breaks will be appreciated
Electric moutain bikes
We have a fleet of 30 very recent electric mountain or trekking bikes . For all sizes. From 135cm.
Tour accessible to anyone who knows how to ride a bike on hilly terrain measuring more than 135cm.
We guide you on varied route to the nearbies Calanques: Sormiou, Morgiou, Les Goudes.
What to epect ?
We ride through unique and typical landscapes. Between small ports, Calanques, wooded park, seaside. Quality bikes and dedicated guides
The Calanques Trilogy is our flagship tour. Accessible to the greatest number, this tour allows you to discover or rediscover the Calanques by electric bike from Marseille, half a day.
In a few kilometers we discover the most remarkable places in the area: Port des goudes, baie des singes, Parc Pastré, Calanque de Sormiou or de Morgiou.
As a family, as a couple, with friends, in an associative or corporate group, we adapt to the specificity of your group to offer you an unforgettable experience.
For families with children under 9 years old (135cm), we recommend choosing the Balade à Sormiou instead.
- Bilingual guide
- Very recent electric mountain bike
- Small group guaranteed (maximum 12 people)
- Photo/swimming breaks
The tour lasts about 3h30. We make frequent stops to take photos, talk about the places we’ve visited steeped in history, and take a swim.
Tour accessible to the most of people in regular shape. We use electric mountain or trekking bikes with Bosch motors. The route consists of cycle paths, small roads, forest paths.
- We can keep your belongings during the outing.
- We sell fresh drinks. You can also fill your bottle wih water for free.
- Several snacks and restaurants open year-round are located nearby
- Nautical activities and Pointe Rouge beach 50 m away.
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Swimsuit recommended from the end of May to October
- Solar cream
- Backpack (no shoulder bag but we have bags on loan)
- Water (drinkable water on site and fresh bottled water on sale)
- Non-closed flip-flop beach shoes
Good to know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of registration with our contact details
- 12 people maximum per guide
- Minimum age: 12 years old or height over 135 cm. Kids must be comfortable on a bike.
- This activity can be led by a multilingual guide
- At the time of booking, you will be asked for the height of each participant
- This activity is subject to favorable climatic conditions.
- If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- Although electric mountain bikes offer pedal assistance, this activity is more suitable for sporty people due to the steep slopes to climb
We are located at Pointe Rouge, 3 Avenue d’Odessa 13008 Marseille.
Opposite the Avia gas station, on the other side of the street.
To come, from the city center, you can take bus 19, Pointe Rouge stop. About 30 minutes from the Old Port
Between April and September, the maritime shuttle operates every day. Info
By car, parking is free on the street. Many places nearby.
From the Cruise Port, we advise to come by taxi (about 20 minutes).
The different transport options to come to us are:
- The sea shuttle
- The city bus
- Taxis and Ubers
- Personal vehicle (easy and free parking around)
- Metropolis bikes
Pick up and drop off in option
We offer a pickup / drop off service on request.
The price is:
- 100 € round trip from the cruise port for 4 people
- 180 € round trip from the cruise port for 8 people
Groups and special requests
For corporate groups, friends, students, bachelor party, families, we can adapt this offer:
- choice of departure time
- formula with lunch stop in a restaurant or Cabanon Calanque de Sormiou, Morgiou, Les Goudes
- Up to 40 people
- Possibility of departure and arrival on other sites