Rent a bike to discover Calanques National Park, Marseille or further
- Suitable for everyone : families, couples, sporty people,…
- Rent from 4 hours (half day) to week.
- Our local is situated at the door of the Calanques National park.
- Many routes are possible for all levels and kind of ridings.
- emtb recommended to visit National Park
- Moutain bikes semi and full suspended
- Road bikes (for sporty people) with flat pedals or shimano or Look pedals
- Travel bikes with rear bags
We also have :
- baby seats for childs from 9 months to 5 years
- bike trailers for kids from 5 to 10 years old
- 24 inch emtb for kids between 7 to 12 years old
All our bike rental includes helmets, locker, reparing kit, pump, phone holder.
We provide you a phone holder with a gps track to follow on Google map.
We will give you advices on the best rides to do regarding your wiches, demand and season.
Why using an electric bike in Marseille ?
- The city is not flat. There are many hills including Notre Dame de La Garde, Le Panier, …
- Marseille is really spread out (about 50 km from one side to another)
- There are small roads with steep climbs to reach the national park hidden beache (Sormiou, Morgiou,…)
- With 300 days with sun, Marseille is the sunniest place in France.
To resume, using an electric bike will allow you to see more in less time and reach nice view points and hidden places.